Made for gameplay. Also good for screenshots.
- I strongly reccomend trying out Nvidia’s DSR or AMD’s Super-Resolution!
- Comes with a configured CinematicDOF shader (disabled).
- Comes with configured MXAO (disabled).
- Install Reshade 4.2.1 to the “FINAL FANTASY XIV – A Realm Reborn/game/ffxiv_dx11.exe”, and select the dx10+ option. (And instal all shaders included with the installer);
- Open the game once, with the vanilla reshade installed;
- Once the game is open and the reshade UI tutorial concluded, close the game and extract all the Redux content to the “FINAL FANTASY XIV – A Realm Reborn/game” folder;
- Open the game again;
- Do the following configurations mentioned below, on reshade and the game settings for it to work properly;
Needed reshade settings (“edit preprocessor global settings”):
- RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_REVERSED = 0
- MXAO_SMOOTHNORMALS = 1
- MXAO_TWO_LAYER = 1
Recommended game settings:
- Real-Time Reflections – Maximum
- Edge-Smoothing (Anti-Aliasing) – ON (fxaa)
- Use Nvidia’s Control Panel’s FXAA or AMD’s control panel Morphological AA as well, especially when going with higher resolutions or downscaling.
- Parallax Occlusion – NORMAL
- Tesselation – NORMAL
- Screen Space ambient Occlusion – HBAO-Standard
- Water Refraction – OFF
- Full-Screen Gamma Correction – between 0% and 50% (adjust this vaule based on your screen)
- Character Lighting – 50%
Rose Chan – Behemoth